cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA iP7250 prints "shadow/double" letters, words, sentences, etc... making the text unreadable

northern-servic
Apprentice

43 REPLIES 43

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Try this. 

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART109134

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

justynogbonnao
Apprentice
My canon ip7200 black ink can't just stop printing double tests, lines and images. I have done everything possible yet can't fix it.

Hi justynogbonnao!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at usa.canon.com/support or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

I have the same problem with a iP7250 printer. 

I'm running windows 7 and my printer is connected in this machine via USB cable.

I dont know what to do more about my problem and please help me to fix this problem.

Here is a picture to see what i mean !

el0020.jpg

This might help.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART114102

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Exactly the same. I clean this stripe from the front side because i dont know how to 

open the upper side of the printer and the resault was exactly the same.

Any help please ?

No one knows how i can fix it ?

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I'm at Greece not in USA

Announcements