cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My canon MX860 says it is out of paper, but isn't. I replenished and rebooted but still can't print

drhlevy
Apprentice

My Canon MX860 says it is out of paper, but isn't. I replenished and rebooted but still can't print. Suggestions please?

2 REPLIES 2

desertrosie
Contributor

Did you ever find a solution?

Ramona
Authority

Hi drhlevy,

To try and resolve the issue, please unplug the printer, then, with a flashlight or other bright light, please check the paper feed area of the printer and verify that there are no paper jams or obstructions in the printer that may be causing the error.  Once this has been verified, please perform a roller cleaning on the printer by following the steps located here.  We recommend performing at least three roller cleanings on the printer.

You will also want to ensure that the paper size that you have loaded in the printer matches the paper type selected in the printer driver.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements