cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Pixma MG5320 won't Print at all

denret
Contributor

My Pixma MG5320 all of a sudden won't print at all!  It goes through all of the proper sequences, goes through

the print cycle and ejects the paper all properly, but nothing on the page.....either B&W or Color? 

I've to all the maintenance routines, but nothing either from the panel or wireless from my PC????

The ink cartridges are all at 3/4 or above.....Any ideas where to look???

10 REPLIES 10

Tiffany

Hi Denret!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the computer operating system you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x). Any other error messages or details you'd like to give will also help the Community better understand your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!

I will oblige you even though it is irrelivent what kind of operating system I am using......in my original post, I said

it did  not matter where I attempted to print from....... PC or Panel on the MG5320. My issue is not with the PC operating

system, it's with the PRINTER!!

Windows Vista 32

Hi denret!

Feel free to contact our technical support team at bitly.com/ContactCanon They'll be happy to walk you through your options from here.

Have a great day!

The imbedded link goes nowhere!

Hi denret!

We're sorry that the link didn't work. You can get in touch with our technical support team HERE

Thanks!

fernea
Apprentice

Did you find a solution? My 5300 will print but won't copy, though I was in the middle of copying other documents. I though it was the ink so changed it, cleaned nozzles and rollers etc. It workd from the laptop so it isn't the computer  -as you say- bu the printer!

Thanks for your reply. 

I hauled the MG5320 to Goodwill yesterday, and bought an Epson. 

The MG 5320 was my 3rd Canon....the other two gave me excellent service over the years (the I560 is still beating away),

but the MG5320 just didn't measure up.... good software features, and great photo quality, but it "drank" ink, and when I couldn't get it to print, I seized the opportunity.

Oh dear! I've been looking at other subscribers questions about this, and no-one has had a solution. My printer is one that writes on dvds and there are very few of these about, only had it about a year, and I have been away for 5 months of that! Thanks for your reply - I had an epson which served me well for years so I wish you sucess with that one. Cheers!

CarrieH
Apprentice

Oh great. Just happened to me. First day of new college semester. Printed class schedule last night and this morning the printer died apparently. Did every single thing that would be necessary. New cartridges, deep clean etc etc etc. Not an idiot here. We've got a computer programmer in the house. Just went through a dead MacBook Pro recall that took a year for Apple to resolve. Oh well. Off to the store tonight at 8pm after school to buy something else.

Announcements