cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX920 prints in italics when it shouldn't

DestinLeB
Apprentice

I have a MX920. My computer uses Windows 7. Occassioally, and seemingly at random, a document will print with a complete line in italics, when it is not italicized in the program (Word, for example). Thsi has happened in Word and in pdf files. Even stranger, the italics is just for a complete line; the line before and the line after is normal. And still stranger is that ocassionally it prints with italics slanted to the left (not to the right). Has anyone seen this? I susepct it is a printer issue since it happens in Word and Acrobat Reader.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi DestinLeB,

Although the problem seems to occur sporadically, performing a print head alignment on the printer may resolve the issue.  To do this, please follow the steps located at the link below:

PIXMA MX920 series Print Head Algnment

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ramona
Authority

Hi DestinLeB,

Although the problem seems to occur sporadically, performing a print head alignment on the printer may resolve the issue.  To do this, please follow the steps located at the link below:

PIXMA MX920 series Print Head Algnment

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

That seemed to work. Thank you.

Announcements