cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP 610. Prints generated heavy green cast. Fresh ink and run diagnostics. Ideas?

Chuck
Apprentice

MP 610.  Recently prints  lean heavily to green cast.  Have replaced ink ans still get the lime green cast. Ran diagnostics ie head clean, alignment.  Any ideas?..................CTP

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Chuck.

For testing purposes, please print a new nozzle check pattern and compare the printout with the following image.

MP610 Nozzle Test.jpg

Unfortunately, if any colors are missing or the issues persist after cleanings have been done, additional troubleshooting may have to be done.

Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below fore additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

My printer did the same thing (pixma ix6520) and tech said it was more likely the print heads.

Since I bought the extended warranty when I bought my printer new, Canon is shipping me a brand new one. What a relief. I can only hope the wedding photos I'm printing will come out without the greenish tint in the blacks.

Also tech told me if I were to send my printer in for replacements on the print heads, sometimnes they come out worse than before. Go Figure.

Good luck.

Announcements