cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7150 - 5x7 photos misaligned

andyjgordon
Apprentice

Hi,

I have a Canon Pixma MG7150 and am having problems with the alignment of photos when printing at 5x7.

I have tried printing from Adobe Lightroom and from the Canon Image Garden photo printing app and from both, when I print 5x7 the image is moved slightly to the left in relation to the paper, and on the right hand side there is a small white stripe. I have set the printer settings to preview before it prints and the alignment looks perfect in the preview window,

I have tried the same image in 4x6 and there are no problems. All images i have printed at 4x6 have been perfect.

An example of this is here

2014-07-06 16.21.31.jpg

the top photo is the 4x6 one, you can see the bridge is aligned correctly, the bottom one is the 5x7 image where you can see the bridge has been moved left, and can see the white stripe it has left to the right of the paper.

I've checked all settings I can think of from the computer, the image looks prefect when it leaves the computer - so can only think this is an issue with this printer and 5x7 prints. Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Andy

1 REPLY 1

meghannandrew
Apprentice

My Pixma MP600R is doing the exact same thing on my 4x6 photos on the long side. I am feeding Canon photo paper through the auto sheet feeder and my paper guide is all the way up against the right side, keeping my photo paper lined up properly. I hope someone chimes in on this problem. I'm getting tired of trimming 1/8" off of all of my photos!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements