cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing wireless connection with MG3520

Nancy14
Apprentice

I have a Mac and I'm trying to connect wirelessly the MG3520, it connects well with a USB cable but when I go thru the steps for wireless it says its connected, but when I go to print wirelessly it says no printer identified. I have done this several times.

3 REPLIES 3

Jenine
Rising Star

Hi Nancy14!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

I am having a problem too and I don't know how to post a new problam.  My MacPro will not print now because our cable company put in a new modem so the TV works but now I can't print.  I read in the forum to delete the computer from my MacPro list (systems and prefereces)  But I don't know how to add it again.  My modem does not have a button to push.  

Mac Pro is from 2015

Printer is MX922

I"m really worried because I did what a previous post said and I deleted the printer MX922 but I don't know how to add it again.  

Announcements