cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a driver for iP8720 A2 paper size?

brassman
Enthusiast

Is there a driver I can install in my iP8720 for A2 size paper?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

I think I have it right when I say A2, meaning 8.5 x 5.5 or half of 8.5 x 11. Am I right?

Anyway what I'm doing in the mean time is printing photos on half of the full sheet and then cutting down to half size. I'm printing pages for a 8.5 x 5.5 book. The format is full bleed to the edges of the page so that's why I was hoping to be able to actually print on half sheet paper.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Hello.

Here are the following sizes that are supported by the printer:

4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", 13" x 19", U.S. #10 Envelopes

You would have to specify a custom paper size to print on your 8.5x5.5 media.  Borderless printing is not available on custom paper sizes.

If additional assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The A2 paper size does not appear to be supported with the printer.  The largest physical paper size that is supported is 13"x19".

If additional information is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I think I have it right when I say A2, meaning 8.5 x 5.5 or half of 8.5 x 11. Am I right?

Anyway what I'm doing in the mean time is printing photos on half of the full sheet and then cutting down to half size. I'm printing pages for a 8.5 x 5.5 book. The format is full bleed to the edges of the page so that's why I was hoping to be able to actually print on half sheet paper.

Thanks

Hello.

Here are the following sizes that are supported by the printer:

4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", 13" x 19", U.S. #10 Envelopes

You would have to specify a custom paper size to print on your 8.5x5.5 media.  Borderless printing is not available on custom paper sizes.

If additional assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Announcements