cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient memory error at Easy Photo-Print EX

mackon29
Apprentice

When I try to print DVD with PIXMA5000(?), suddenly insufficient memory error has happened with Easy Photo-Print EX. When this error happened before, I restarted my PC(Win 😎 and then it was recovered. But now this error happened again. Then I restarted twice. However this error has still happened. How to solve this problem. Shoud I reinstall software again? I checked task manager and check other program. But only this program was working. So memory is very very enough. I don't understand this error. Please let me know how to do.

5 REPLIES 5

Julius
Rising Star

Hello mackon29 ,

We'll be happy to help!  There could be a few different printers you are referring to, and just to ensure the most accurate information is provided, we’ll need to know the specific model of the printer you are using.  Please look on the printer itself for the model name (ex. "PIXMA MG" or "PIXMA IP" followed by the numbers that follow.  Once we have this information, we can further assist.  Thanks so much, we look forward to hearing back from you!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I also am having this problem

My printer is a canon TS3420

okas
Apprentice

my printer is pixma ip 7200

Solved the error by renaming the Settings folder in '%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX'' to Settings.old (or simply by deleting it).

Thanks for the hint: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sbb44GhAXU Smiley Very Happy

sharpdb
Apprentice

PIXMA MG5420 Insufficient Memory error when trying to start a CD/DVD print job. Reinstall of software Canon Easy-Photo Print Ex works one time. Then I get the error again. 

Announcements