cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP8750 Printing strange blocks when scaling down images or docs!

Aibo82
Apprentice

Hi

I have a week old IP8750 and if im loaded with A4 paper and the print from my mac A4 the printer is fine, But everytime I go to print a picture, document or image from ether apple pages/ preview or image garded and scale down so I can make document/file smaller than A4  say for example A5 using the driver (see below) but still print on A4 I get strange black boxes up the side of the A4 print out! (see image of Car)Image.jpg

This is the option im using if I want to say make something smaller like an A4 Doc or image 

Screenshot 2019-01-03 at 00.10.49.png

Yet I have got the lastest driver and tried other options and settings! is this a faulty unit? I have a MG5650 and printed with the same settings but it prints fine! no wierd black streaked edge boxes.

Any help would be great cheers!

1 REPLY 1

Crista
Whiz

Hi Aibo82! 

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements