cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP4300 Pink/Magenta streak across width - pic atatched

rlambakis
Apprentice

My IP4300 (yes it's older) recently started printing the first 70% of any color photo/print with Magenta streaked across the photo, then a 1/4" bold magenta stripe, and the last 20% prints great/correctly.  This is not a stripe in the direction of paper travel, but rather across the width.  SEE ATTACHED JPG.  Happens with all sizes, plain paper, etc.  I have run all cleaning and alignment, but the results are always the same.  Has anyone seen it?  Solved it?

img168 (591 x 900).jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

If the issue persists after cleanings have been performed, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

rlambakis
Apprentice
I did contact support, and the gentleman was not able to offer any additional troubleshooting. So I posted here to get more eyes on the issue.

Hi rlambakis,

You'll want to make sure you're contacting Canon USA Support. There are a lot of companies online who proport to be Canon Support, however there is only one who is legitimately us! During the week, our US-based (every employee is right here in the USA) can be reached by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) from 10am to 10pm (ET). You can reach our email support team (also right here in the USA) anytime by heading to http://Canon.us/EmailCF

We hope this helps!

Announcements