cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP1800 Printing Prefrences - Mac

umanoodle
Apprentice

Hello,

I have not had any problems printing before, but now I want to print on glassy paper and I can not find where to change the print prefrences on the printed when going to print.

I understand how to find thins in Window but I am on Mac, so any help with this would be AMAZING 🙂

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Solved!!!

When you click print and the dialogue box shows up, next to the printer theres a little down arrow, slightly misleading at looks as if the menu is already expanded... contrarily... it actually is not. Click said arrow and the menu will expand.

Located between the orientation icons and the radio button for Print header and footer, you will see a selection box, click the arrow and select Paper Type / Quality and then select your options for printer speed etc. All of the options for printing are contained within the options selectable from the dropped menu.

Picture 2.png

Picture 3.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

umanoodle
Apprentice
...print on GLOSSY paper, not glassy!!!

Solved!!!

When you click print and the dialogue box shows up, next to the printer theres a little down arrow, slightly misleading at looks as if the menu is already expanded... contrarily... it actually is not. Click said arrow and the menu will expand.

Located between the orientation icons and the radio button for Print header and footer, you will see a selection box, click the arrow and select Paper Type / Quality and then select your options for printer speed etc. All of the options for printing are contained within the options selectable from the dropped menu.

Picture 2.png

Picture 3.png

Announcements