cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to send for a manual for the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer. How do I go about this?

JM
Apprentice

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi JM,

The PIXMA MX922 user's manual is available in an online format and can be downloaded from the Canon USA website.  The following link will take you to the Brochures and Manuals page for the PIXMA MX922:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mx_series/pixma_mx922#Br...

Once on the initial download page for your model, please do the following:

1.  In the "GUIDES AND MANUALS" section, click on the PIXMA MX920 series manual link for the operating system that you have on your computer.  When you do, another page will appear giving details of the file you are about to download. 

2.  Please scroll down on the Details page and agree to the terms of the disclaimer message to continue with the download process by clicking on the "I AGREE - BEGIN DOWNLOAD" button.  After clicking the "I AGREE - BEGIN DOWNLOAD" button, if given the option to RUN or SAVE the file, please select the RUN option and follow the instructions to download and install the manual.  The time for the download process may vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the file being downloaded. 

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue?  Find more help at Contact Us .

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements