cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I 've a Canon PIXMA IP 5000 printer that blinks 5 times in yellow and resume has no effect; Help

firetec1640
Apprentice

Contacded Tech Support at the Phone Number specified, paid $300 to correct problem-after initial

evaluation was informed that nothing was wrong with the printer and needed to consult a certified

Microsoft Consultant. After 4 days of off and on telephone conversations suggested to TRASH the printer

and get a new one-for what I paid I could may have bought 2!

Help

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Jessica
Enthusiast

Hello firetec, thank you for writing in. We're so sorry to hear about the experience you had, but we do need to let you know that the number you called has no affiliation with Canon USA. We're not aware of who or what company you spoke to, but if you ever need help from genuine Canon technicians for your printer in the future, please contact us us directly at:

http://bit.ly/ContactCanon

Within this link is our official tech support number, and please know that we would never, ever charge you for the sort of tech support you're requesting, provided that your printer is still supported. Please feel free to write back if we can help you any further!

Announcements