cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Canon MX880. It quit printing with the cyan color for no apparent reason.

br3753
Apprentice

I have a Canon MX880 printer. For some reason, it no longer uses the cyan color with printing. I have all colors except those that need cyan. The cartridge is full. Cleaning didn't help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi br3753,

I know you mentioned already doing cleanings, but I wanted to recommend if you havent already done so to please try 3-4 consecutive cleanings for the best results.  If this does not work I would recommend using the Contact Us link to get in touch with out live support staff who can provide warranty options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi br3753,

I know you mentioned already doing cleanings, but I wanted to recommend if you havent already done so to please try 3-4 consecutive cleanings for the best results.  If this does not work I would recommend using the Contact Us link to get in touch with out live support staff who can provide warranty options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements