Did you mean: 

I am having trouble connecting my printer to my chromebook

Ethel
Apprentice

Rich text

3 REPLIES 3

John_B
Rising Star

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what model printer you are using. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

Canon MG5420 printer - trouble connecting to Lenovo Chromebook 

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi sawr,

Unfortunately the MG5420 is no longer compatible with Google cloud print. After security updates were made to the cloud print service, that model is no longer capable of connecting. In this situation you would need a more current Canon printer to access Google cloud print. You can click the link HERE to view our current printers that will work.

Outside of the 1 year warranty, you can contact our sales department at 1-800-652-2666 to use our Upgrade Program. The Upgrade program will give you a discount and free shipping on a replacement printer. The program is for customers that need service on a printer or have compatibility issues.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements