cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I KNOW MY DRIVERS ARE OKAY. WHEN I TRY TO USE THE SCANNER I READ PC STANDBY BUT NOTHING HAPPENS, WH

BMongeii
Apprentice

I KNOW MY DRIVER ARE OKAY, BUT WHEN I TRY TO SCAN SOMETHING ALL I GET IS "PC STANDBY" MESSAGE BUT NOTHIING HAPPENS, PLUS ANOTHER MESSAGE IN MY MONITOR THAT SAYS THAT SCANNER IS NOT CONNECTED OR UNABLE TO LOCATE IT, WHAT SHOULD I DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?

SINCERELY

BENJAMIN MONGE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MY PRINTER IS A THREE FUNCTION PIXMA MX410 THAT I BOUGHT BACK IN SEPTEMBER OR AUGUST 2012, AND I ONLY USE IT FOR HOME USE. MY COMPUTER IS AN HP WITH A MICROSOFT WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM, AMD Athlon (tm) 64X2 Dual Core Processor 2.0 GB.  ATI RADEON X1050 Secondary.  

Sincerely.

Benjamin Monge.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jessica
Enthusiast
Hi BMongeii!

In order to provide you with the proper steps, please let everyone know what version OS (Mac 10.X, Windows __ etc.) you are running on your machine. Additionally, we'll need to know the exact model of the printer/scanner that you're using. This way, the community will be able to assist you with a workflow appropriate for your computer/device.

Thanks!

MY PRINTER IS A THREE FUNCTION PIXMA MX410 THAT I BOUGHT BACK IN SEPTEMBER OR AUGUST 2012, AND I ONLY USE IT FOR HOME USE. MY COMPUTER IS AN HP WITH A MICROSOFT WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM, AMD Athlon (tm) 64X2 Dual Core Processor 2.0 GB.  ATI RADEON X1050 Secondary.  

Sincerely.

Benjamin Monge.

Ramona
Authority

Hi BMongeii,

If PC scan standby is displayed on the LCD after you press the SCAN button on the printer, press the Menu button to display the screen to select where you will save the data.  More information regarding scanning using the operation panel of the PIXMA MX410 can be found here:

Scanning using the Operation Panel of PIXMA MX410

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements