cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print photos on MG2120?

CoolHandLuke
Apprentice

I have windows vista and every time i try to print photos from paint/easy photo ex/windows photo viewer nothing happens, I mean the paper goes in and it says its printing but it always comes out blank. I have no trouble printing documents, but no luck with printing photos. 

Any help is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi CoolHandLuke,

A test page should be printed.  The nozzle check pattern shows if each print head nozzle is operating properly.

1.  Ensure that the printer is powered on and the LED displays a 1.

2.  Open the paper output tray.

3.  Load a sheet Letter-sized plain paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder.

4.  Press the <Maintenance> button to display [A].  The Maintenance button is the button on the Operator's panel which has the wrench and screwdriver label above it.

5.  Press the Black Start button. The machine will print a nozzle check pattern.

The test page should have a black grid at the top and then 2 blue, 2 magenta and 2 yellow bars.  If the test page does not print these, printhead cleanings should be performed.  To do this, please follow these steps:

1.  Ensure that the printer is powered on and the LED displays a 1.

2.  Press the <Maintenance> button once to display [H].

3.  Press the Black Start button. The cleaning will commence.

After performing a few cleanings, please print another test page.

The test page should print correctly.

For further assistance, please contact our Support Group for further assistance by dialing 1-800-OK-CANON

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements