cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix this error: "Scanner is Not Operating Correctly"

BurninToLearn
Apprentice

My MP830 (purchased in 2006) will print from my computer but nothing will print  or scan when placed on the scanning bed.  The error is:  "Scanner is not operating correctly."  How can I fix this?  I do have the Set Up CD-Rom with the Driver, Application Software, and Manual on it and the other identifyers on the disk are:  USCD 1.1  QH7-2342

I am not very tech savvy and would like to get this scanner working properly.  Help please.

BurninToLearn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello,

To best assist with this matter, we'd suggest reaching out to our technical support team by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).  One of our friendly reps can provide step-by-step directions to ensure you are back up and running.

Thanks and have a great day!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

BurninToLearn
Apprentice
I could not open the email of 6-21 promising me a fix if I clicked on the line within that email, but clicking did not bring me to the website answer and insisted I give a new email address but I don't have another email address to offer. So just send me the fix with another email please and don't require me to use a new email address.

Hello,

To best assist with this matter, we'd suggest reaching out to our technical support team by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).  One of our friendly reps can provide step-by-step directions to ensure you are back up and running.

Announcements