cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False paper jam message

Chapo
Apprentice

Hi,

My MX726 printer has been working fine, until I went to print today when it indicated there was a paper jam. The Support Code  is 1313, and the display said to remove the paper from the paper output slot and the transport unit on the rear side.

I followed instructions in the manual, but there is no sign of any paper, even after removing the rear cover, the transport unit cover, as well as the upper and lower cassettes. Turning the printer off and back on does not make any change to the paper jam warning.

I must be doing something wrong??

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello, Chapo!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements