cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driver download

Navyguy
Apprentice

Can someone help a poor dummy.  I couldnt scan once I downloaded Windows 10.  I tried removing the printer driver and reloading, but now it will not load the scanner driver. Printer and fax dowloaded OK and work, but I still cannot scan.  Any suggestions?  I tried to restart and add the scanner fix, but it told me that no scanner was available on my computer.  THANKS!!

5 REPLIES 5

Tiffany

Hi Navyguy,

Welcome to the Canon Forum! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what  model printer you are using.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Well, it appears your questionaire has fled the scene. Or just probably his or her or its computer exploded right in their face but hopefully not. 

Maxify MB2720

I have set up wireless printing a number of times. It works great for about 2 weeks and then says it can't find the printer so I have to go through it all over again.

A reply! Over two years impatiently waiting and a reply!!!
Announcements