cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do MG 3120 and MG 6220 work with Android phones for wireless printing?

KensingtonCat
Apprentice

Hi People, I just joined this forum and hopefully some of you can tell me if the MG 6220 or MG3120 printers work with Android phones to wireless print from the phone.  I looked at the specs from the Cannon website on both machines and could not find anything to answer my question.  Maybe I missed it but I figured the Cannon users can point me in right direction.  I love my Cannon camera and I am seriously looking at the MG series of printers for home to replace my HP printer that has lost its mojo.

Thanks ya all!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello KensingtonCat.

We have an Android app for printing photos.  The Easy PhotoPrint app is available from the Android Market or Google Play and will allow you to print photos from most Android devices with the MG3120 and MG6220.

More information can be found at the following link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.canon.bsd.android.aepp.activity&hl=en

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello KensingtonCat.

We have an Android app for printing photos.  The Easy PhotoPrint app is available from the Android Market or Google Play and will allow you to print photos from most Android devices with the MG3120 and MG6220.

More information can be found at the following link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.canon.bsd.android.aepp.activity&hl=en

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I really appreciate  your reply.

Thanks!

That app is no longer there. I am trying to connect for the Mg3122. Any ideas using a Canon print service?

Hi there!

We apologize, the old app has been retired, however the new Canon PRINT app can be found HERE

We hope this helps!

Announcements