cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom print size iP110

Hullersgill
Apprentice

Hello.

I use a Canon iP110. I need to print to a custom card stock size of 6.5 X 10 inches. I do not see a way to set custom paper sizes when I go to print. All that appear to be available are the standard 8.5 X 11; 5 X 7; 4 X 6 etc. How can I set it up for 6.5 X 10?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hullersgill

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi Hullersgill,

You can create a custom paper size to print on in the printer driver.  To do this, please follow the steps shown here if using a Windows comptuer, or here if using a Mac.  Please note, we do not recommend using paper that falls outside of the 17 to 28 lb. paper weight in the printer, as it may jam in the printer.  More information on the recommended paper sizes and types to be used with the printer can be viewed here.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have found the selection of photo paper in the printing preferences deselects the custom paper sizes. I am still looking for a solution. My old pixma ip7620 used to be able to set custom paper sizes by since changeing from vista to win10 that option has gone as well.

Still hoping some one has a workaround.

cuongtran1999
Apprentice

There's a way to bypass this using the XPS Print Driver in Photoshop and I just figured this out today. Set your page to custom size under standard printing, high quality. Remember to check "Preview before printing" box. Go to page setup, print settings and set the output print data to maximum. Click "Print". On the Preview panel, change the paper to "Glossy Paper II" or something else. That's it! It will print your image in the highest quality setting on a custom sized paper. Remember that you can not enable borderless printing which is a shame. Will give you another update if I manage borderless custom sized paper somehow.

Announcements