cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon i860 does not print

takaoki
Apprentice

Canon i860 stopped printing. Nozzle check sheet is blank. Printer in excellent condition (this is the backup printer, little used, almost new). No error codes. No flashing amber light. Solid green. Reset waste code. Replaced printhead with new printhead. Purge appears to be working as ink levels in cartridge decrease appropriately on deep cleaning. Canon ink cartridges. Carriage moves normally. Paper feeds normally. Replaced printer to computer cord. Has been working well up to this point.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi takaoki,

Because replacing the printhead and performing cleanings did not get your i860 to print correctly, your i860 would require service. You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program.  This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system.  This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

To help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free standard shipping (if the order is completed by 12:30PM ET).  If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8am to Midnight.  Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi takaoki,

Because replacing the printhead and performing cleanings did not get your i860 to print correctly, your i860 would require service. You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program.  This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system.  This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

To help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free standard shipping (if the order is completed by 12:30PM ET).  If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8am to Midnight.  Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements