cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Selphy CP1300 Drivers

justthetw0ofus3
Apprentice

Hello, 

I just bought this printer and the drivers will not download onto my computer.  We have tried everything.  Can you help please. I live in Canada.  I have windows 10-64x

Sherry

8 REPLIES 8

Jason
Whiz

Hi, justthetw0ofus3!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

Also, while our community members are welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click http://global.canon/en.html and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

I too cannot figure out how to connect my Selphy Canon CP 1300 to my desktop. I have Windows 10. (In the U.S.) HELP! I've spent waaaaaay too much time trying to do what seems impossible.  I have installed and uninstalled many printers.....but this one has me beyond perplexed. 

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Pyper,

We would need to know some more information to help narrow down your issue. If you would like to speak to someone in person for assistance with this matter, please contact our support team  at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST.

If you would like to continue here, please reply with the answers to the following questions:

• Is the printer connected to the same network as your computer or are you trying to connect via a printer usb cord?
  • Do you get an error when during the install?
  • Are  you downloading the SELPHY CP1300 Printer Driver V1.0?

We look forward to hearing from you.

The printer is sitting here on my desk next to the computer plugged into the wall...that's the only cord that came with it. 

I downloaded the CP 1300 Printer Driver and followed the directions to install wirelessly. When it gets to the part where it's searching for "printers,"  it can't find any.      After that failed, I thought I'd try to install it connected to a USB port, but have no cord to plug in from the printer to the computer. 

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Pyper,

Please follow these steps to connect your SELPHY CP1300 to your wireless network:

1.  On the Main screen, please choose Wi-Fi settings and press OK.

2.  Choose Connection Method and press OK.

3.  Choose Via Wi-Fi Network and press OK.

4.  Choose Search for an access point and press OK.

5.  Choose your network from the list that appears and press OK.

6.  Press the MENU button to enter and edit text, use that to enter the password for your network and press OK.

7.  Press OK on the confirmation screen to complete setup.

Once connected to your wireless network, please attempt to install the driver on your computer again.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I gave up. I spent another hour this morning trying to do this.....printed out your directions. So extremely frustrated that I packed all of it in its box and it's going to the closet in the other room. $100 wasted.

I change de name of the network for one without symbols, it worked.

adamedge
Apprentice

Hi all, Thank you for valuable platform.

I'm very happy with canon selphy CP1300 drivers.

I'm looking 3D printer for beginners.

Recommend good canon printers for beginners.

I am a Award-winning writer.
Announcements