cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma mx452 error code 5011

admirenkiwi
Apprentice
Hi,
I bought my printer a couple of months ago and it worked fine. Until a few days ago it just broke down with a code error 5011...I came home turned it on and 'beep beep beep'. I am unsure what happened. I know I was running low on ink so I bought ink and was going to change it but the error occured whenever i turned it on. Now I'm unsure if I should return the ink if the printer is really broken...

Please help...
4 REPLIES 4

admirenkiwi
Apprentice
Uhm hello? I still have this issue. Are you guys like being choosey on who to reply to? Is there no active canon staff support on this forum at all?

Hi, Admirenkiwi,

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your inquiry! The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

If you've come across a problem that requires urgent assistance, we'd recommend contacting our technical support team by phone or email by clicking HERE.

We hope this helps!

Hello admirenkiwi.

To try and resolve this issue, please turn the printer off and back on.  If the error still persists, feel free to call us at 1-800-OKCANON for additional assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

gsingh
Apprentice

@admirenkiwi wrote:
Hi,
I bought my printer a couple of months ago and it worked fine. Until a few days ago it just broke down with a code error 5011...I came home turned it on and 'beep beep beep'. I am unsure what happened. I know I was running low on ink so I bought ink and was going to change it but the error occured whenever i turned it on. Now I'm unsure if I should return the ink if the printer is really broken...

Please help...

Announcements