Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma iP110 color issues when printing photos

Cmdossantos
Apprentice
Printer model: Canon Pixma iP110

Connection: wireless

Current OS: OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

I'm trying to print some photos from my macbook to my Canon Pixma iP110. I tried it from my sister's macbook as well, which has the same OS, but I get the same results. The pictures always come out with a weird hue and saturation issues, not even close to the image I see on my computer screen. I get the same results printing any picture, on any type of paper (I've tried photo paper and regular 8x12 printer paper). I have replaced the ink, cleaned the printer head, printed test pages, etc. This is a brand new printer. When I try to print black and white documents it is perfect. I just don't know what is going wrong when I try to print photos.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!
2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Cmdossantos,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

A Technical Support Representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

jack078
Apprentice
hey, you can solve your printer problem to please contact +1-844-625-0605 and instant solve your problem.
Announcements