cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer

melpal
Apprentice

I have today (26 July 2014) had the same problem as many other users - locating the WPS button on the "access point". After going through many unhelpful sources on the internet, I happily stumbled across this site and was helped by the 74-year-old lady who spoke about the STOP button. Without her help, this being Saturday so no Canon phone help, I might have considered taking the printer back to the store. As somebody else remarked, the instructions up to that point were completely clear - then the terrible breakdown over the WPS button. What is also disappointing to note is that the early posts on this site are dated 2012 and here we are in 2014 finding that nothing has changed on the instructions. Do you think Canon reads these messages? 

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi Melpal! 

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

We read every single message on our Forums! If the community posts an answer to a question, we do not re-answer the question.

As many network setups are different, there is more than one way to setup a network attached device. We've found that in most cases, installing the software that comes with our PIXMA products will walk you through the process. If it doesn't work for you, our technical support team can help by phone during normal business hours, or by email 24 hours a day!

We hope that helps to clarify things!

Ok...lets see if you actually read these messages.  It's 12.10.2020 at 4:24pm.  Now onto my question.

I have a MX922 and want to use my Samsung S10.  Is the Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY app what I should use?  I did and it wouldnt find the printer sitting 3 feet from it.

Your help is appreciated very much.  I"ve probably spent 20 hours this month working on it.  Very confusing to me.

Rick Pottter

Potters  Barber Shop

Osage City, Kansas

Announcements