cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MX882 error message b200

Marcie
Apprentice

I just received an error message b200 and a message saying I should disconnect the power cord and contact a service center.  I did what some others did and removed the printhead and flushed it with water to clean it and put it back.  Didn't make a difference.  Also, when I turn on the printer, it makes a nasty scraping noise.  Does anyone know how serious this problem is?  Can it be fixed, or do I need to retire this one and get a new one.  If I get a new one, any recommendations.  I need the print, scan and fax functions and am willing to spend up to $200.  We usually don't print photos from the printer.  I need a working printer very badly since I use it for work.

1 REPLY 1

Julius
Rising Star

Hello,

Please try unplugging the printer for at least 10 minutes.  If the issue persists at that point, the best thing to do would be to get in touch with our technical support team at http://bit.ly/Phone_Support for further assistance.  They will let you know of all the options you have.

Thanks!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements