cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG5420 quit printing CD labels suddenly?

aaronkylenelson
Apprentice

I have the MG5420 printer which up until a day ago was working perfectly. I print CD labels directly on to discs often and over wifi network and have never had an issue. Suddenly a day or so ago it started giving me the message: "cannot print because a printer supported by this software is not installed." I went to the Canon site, downloaded and installed every driver I could find, restarted the machine, reinstalled the software, tried Canon Easy-Photoprint EX, and nothing is working still. Is this a case of typical shoddy support by companies who let their printers become obsolete or is it operator error? Or, less snarkily, is there a solution? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Tiffany

Hi Aaronkylenelson!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what Computer Operating System you're using. (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x) 

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks!

Announcements