cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon IP8720 Streaky Prints -- Help?

kyr
Apprentice

I literally just received my printer today in the mail, and after setting it up, I decided to do some test prints, on regular letter paper, glossy paper, satin paper, and matte paper.

All paper types had streaks/horizontal lines through the image prints.... I just got the printer today so no clue what the problem is.  I bought this printer to upgrade from a previous Canon MX920 that had the same issue, no matter what I did to fix it it wouldn't go away.... So I bought this one. Maybe this is just a Canon issue and I should've gone for another brand.

Anyways, if anyone could please help my solve the issue that would be greatly appreciated.  I did the test print page with ink and it was fine, but when I print my art, it gets messed up.  I bought this specifically to print artworks so bummed out if it keeps printing lines in the middle of my art. 

Would appreciate any help! Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi kyr,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements