cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon IP-2772- The ink cartridge has been installed or replaced

atique46
Apprentice

I have a canon IP-2772 Printer. The printer ink has been run out. So I changed the cartridge. When print with the new cartridge then shown the massage, " The ink cartridge has been installed or replaced. If the printout contains misaligned lines or is not satisfactory after the installation or replacement, refer to the user's guide and carry out the print head alignment."  And only print two color 1. Black - BK, 2. Color-C, But not Print 3. Megenda- M and 4. Yellow -Y. How can solve it easily? Anybody  help me Please.

That Problem    .jpg

IMG_20170714_211105.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, atique46!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Check that the plastic film is completely removed from the cartridge and that it is properly seated in the printer.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

please sir tell me details

Are you using real Canon cartridges?

Double check that cartridges are in the correct position and covers are properly shut. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Rukon
Apprentice

i have same problem. please solution

Announcements