cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Find Drivers for Canon F158200

yatebyavigu
Apprentice

Hello, I'm working at office. Few days ago I got printer Canon F158200, unfortunately I couldn't get drivers from previous user and my attempts to find drivers in Internet failed, also I couldn't find this printer in drivers catalogue on this site. Pls help me to find drivers for this printer.

8 REPLIES 8

pacheito
Apprentice

Hi,

I the printer you have is this:

http://www.canon.cl/canon/html/general/ficha.php?pro_id=2632

try looking for that driver

Ye, it's. Thanks for help, I didn't know that it can have few model names.

The link is down.. where can I find the drivers for this model: F158200 ?!

Thank you..

can i get this (printer f15 8200) link please

i also don't have the driver..

Hi, golam_rabby!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. Your Canon printer's model number should be displayed prominently on the top and/or front of the unit. Our model numbers typically begin with 2 or 3 letters (such as TS, TR, MX, MG, MB, MF, MP, LBP, iP, or iX) followed by up to 4 numbers.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

EM2017
Apprentice

@yatebyavigu wrote:

Hello, I'm working at office. Few days ago I got printer Canon F158200, unfortunately I couldn't get drivers from previous user and my attempts to find drivers in Internet failed, also I couldn't find this printer in drivers catalogue on this site. Pls help me to find drivers for this printer.

abrar2000
Apprentice

Did you find a solution to your problem? Teach me how to solve it. please

Greetings,

Try searching for imageCLASS LBP6000.  This is a 6yr old thread.  If you need further assistance, please start a new thread and provide information about your environment, OS, etc. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements