cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon inkjet ip2770

chargersrool
Apprentice

I have a Cannon printer and I have a problem when trying to print. Everything prints out faded when I choose standard settings, but when I choose photo print, then high resolution, it prints the picture out perfectly but takes a very long time. Im printing out a lot of brochures and trying to find a faster way to print this with good quality. Where do I start?

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi Chargersrool,

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what operating system you're using.  Any other details you'd like to give will also help the Community better understand your issue.  We look forward to hearing back from you!

Operating system is windows 7

Hi chargersrool,

The iP2770 is designed as a casual use printer, and as such the standard setting on this model would be comperable to draft on others.  This is intended to save ink when you are not printing anything of major importance.  As you have alerady noticed, the resolution to this would be to choose a higher quality setting which does slow down the printer.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements