cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CD-Label Print

Tom1
Apprentice

My computer recently upgraded to Windows 10.     I have used CD-Label print for years and I need to know how get it on Windows 10.      I have a Pixma IP5300 which is able to print normally with the Easy Print Toolbox, but the CD-Label Print is missing.

6 REPLIES 6

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

A lot of folks have gone for the free Windows 10 upgrade, only to find out that Windows 10 will start deleting applications that it feels are not compatible, or pose a security risk.  The OS will notify you of the most recent deletions when you first turn on the computer and log in.

It seems that applications that interact with connected hardware are most susceptible to the Windows 10 axe.  For example, a photo editing application will continure functioning, while an OEM application for a laptop web cam gets deleted.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

johnpitta
Apprentice
Hi, i would like to download the cd label print for an ip4840 printer in a mac os x 10.9.

Re: CD-Label Print
Options
‎02-09-2018 03:03 PM

Hi, i would like to download the cd label print software for an ip4840 printer in a mac os x 10.9

Hi, i would like to download the cd label print software for an ip4840 printer in a mac os x 10.9. Where can i get the link?

Hello.

This is part of the Easy-PhotoPrint EX program.  Visit www.usa.canon.com and search for your Canon printer to access the download.  The Easy-PhotoPrint EX program has a CD printing menu.

If you continue to have difficulties, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

How can I import all my files from CD Label Print in to the easy- PhotoPrint EX Program

Announcements