cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Borderless Prints

Joel
Apprentice

I need to print Borderless 8x12 prints on my Pixma 5320 printer.  This is not one of the standard sizes available though I can set a custom size for this.  Please explain the details of exactly how the printer works, why this doesn't seem to give borderless prints and what can be done about it.  Shouldn't Canon provide standard size settings for all the standard paper sizes that are available?  If I need to create a non paper size I can understand limitations, but not with standard sizes.  Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi Joel,

Unfortunately because 8X12 is not a commonly used print size, it is not available for borderless printing.  The MG5320 will only be able to print borderless on 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, letter, and legal size.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Can I print 8x12 with a border?  I usually print 8x10 and 8x12 with a 1/4" border for use within a mat.

Hi pstu,

The PIXMA MG5320 allows for printing on custom paper sizes up to a maximum size of 8.50 x 26.61 inches (215.9 x 676.0 mm) on plain paper. 

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements