cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BJC-600 printer

crg511
Apprentice

I've just aquired a BJC-600 printer because it offers a wider paper feed than A4, but need drivers. Can anyone help?

In powering up the printer the error light is flashing. Is that because there are no cartridges?

I don't wish to invest in a USB to parallel port cable and printer inks if I can't get the printer operational.

Regards

Chris Giles

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank for the reply. Since posting I remembered that when I last used a Canon Bj printer it was with an old tower pc running windows XP. When I powered it up I discovered all the drivers for bj printers were still there including BJ 600. So hopefully when the new inks arrive tomorrow the printer will be operational. Thanks to the forum for giving me the opportunity to seek assistance 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BurnUnit
Whiz
Whiz

What operating system are you trying to use it with? If this is an older printer it may no longer be supported for the newer operating systems.

Thank for the reply. Since posting I remembered that when I last used a Canon Bj printer it was with an old tower pc running windows XP. When I powered it up I discovered all the drivers for bj printers were still there including BJ 600. So hopefully when the new inks arrive tomorrow the printer will be operational. Thanks to the forum for giving me the opportunity to seek assistance 

Announcements