cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8x10 gone?

jaymack
Enthusiast

I was in another thread but couldn't figure it out. I tried to figure out why 8x10 isn't in Canon printers anymore, I printed 8x10 thru 10 printers but Canon iP7220 printer doesn't offer that format. There's 4x6 and 5x7 and 8 1/2 x 11. What happened to 8x10.

My iP7220 can print 8 1/2 by 11 but I still would like the "classic" 8x10 - I go back to 1969 developing and printing hundreds of 8x10's.

So, can anyone help me to make a beloved 8x10? Borderless or just 8x10. I called Canon and the guy couldn't explain how to do it and said nobody uses 8x10 anymore. If so, I still see 8x10 frames in frameshops.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

8"x10" images can be printed from our Easy-PhotoPrint EX program.

Visit www.usa.canon.com and search for your iP7220 to access the software downloads for the printer.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Well, I attempted to find "Easy-Photoprint EX" but apparently it doesn't exist, at least for me, after 20 minutes searching for it. Isn't there any easy way to find stuff? It does go to the ip7220 but is only a guide for the printer.

Okay, it was easier googling Easy Photo except that I downloaded it and it still doesn't give me a true 8x10. Why are 8x10's so hard to print now, (without having to carve and cut while 8.5 x 11 are simple?

Hello.

Try using the following link to access the downloads for your printer:

iP7220 Drivers & Downloads

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

You know, I shouldn't have to try how to print an 8x10 for almost the entire morning. When did 8x10 become personna-non-grata?

Announcements