cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7120 error message

doodles
Apprentice

After going through the setup process for my new Canon 7120 and getting information that setup was complete, I attempted to print from the wireless laptop only to get an error message "printer is off line".  The printer of course works fine when printing from the other computer attached with a USB cable.  The laptop email function (emailing) works fine so I know there is connectivity between the laptop and router.  Any suggestions as why the error message is occuring right after I hit the "print" box? 

3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hi, doodles!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

doodles
Apprentice

Windows 7 is the operating system

Disregard my request for solution to 7120 error message.  Solved the problem by designating the "correct" 7120 model number.  Didn't know there was more than one to choose from.  Thanks for help....

Announcements