cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prolem with mf628cw

Talkthru
Apprentice

We have the above mentioned printer. Last week it decided it wasnt going to photocopy documents. it will print from the computer and it will scan to the computer but if i try and copy it just says 'copying' and then doesnt do anything, then if i press cancel it says 'cancelling' and the message just stays there. In order to get it to work again I then have to turn it off and back on again. 

Any suggestions gratefully welcome. 

3 REPLIES 3

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Talkthru.

I will be able to assist you.

It is recommended that you download and install the firmware update for the printer.  The firmware update can be downloaded by selecting the file from the [Firmware] tab at the link below:

imageCLASS MF628Cw - Drivers & Downloads

If you need assistance with installing the update or have any other questions, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), and we will be glad to assist you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi

I have done this but it still doesnt copy. Any more suggestions would be gratefully received. 

Hi Talkthru!

If you're still having issues, we recommend getting in touch with support. If you're in the USA, they're at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). Outside of the USA, you'll want to click HERE and select your country or region for support options. 

Announcements