cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF236n Prints Landscape at the Bottom of the Page

Clay3970
Apprentice

I have installed this printer all prints correctly except when I print one thing in landscape it prints it but at the bottom of the page? How can I fix this help. 

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Clay3970!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof) and which applications you're printing from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Running Windows 10, It is called Advanced Accounting Application. 

Hello Clay3970,

If the bottom of the page is printed in the wrong orientation, you can try adjusting the print settings from the window on your computer. In the print window you can click on the option for properties and the printer settings will appear. You can click on the layout tab and try changing the orientation from there. 

If you continue to have issues, I would suggest contacting support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist with the issue.

Announcements