02-25-2013 06:20 PM
Here's a link to the Download Library and instructions for downloading the Windows 8 software available for your laser product. You can download either the x32 and x64 version of the software depending on your OS version. A compatible version of the MF Toolbox scanning software is also available.
Once on the initial download page for your model:
1. Click on the "SELECT OPERATING SYSTEM" drop-down menu, then select your version from the "SELECT OS VERSION" drop-down menu for the computer on which you will be installing the software. Now all the download files for that OS version will be available. To view the available files, click on the red triangle.
2. You can then click on the word "DRIVERS" that appears below the operating system menu to display the list of drivers for your unit (you can click "SOFTWARE" for the MF Toolbox application).
3. When the drivers are displayed, please click on the File Description link for the file you would like to download. When you do, another page will appear giving details of the file you are about to download.
4. Click the plus sign, " + ", next to "DRIVER/SOFTWARE DETAILS" to view the filename and details of the file to be downloaded, and the installation instructions.
5. Scroll down on the Details page and agree to the terms of the disclaimer message to continue with the download process by clicking on the "I AGREE - BEGIN DOWNLOAD" button. After clicking the "I AGREE - BEGIN DOWNLOAD" button, proceed to download and install the driver. The time for the download process may vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the file being downloaded. Please be sure to have the USB cable unplugged from the computer prior to installing the drivers unless directed otherwise in the instructions.
Need further assistance? Feel free to Contact Us.