cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different file name

bear100
Apprentice

Hi i have a Maxify MB2150, everytime i copy a document it always saves the file with the same file name or number in this case.

If i move the PDF file i have just copied to a folder it always comes up with File already exists do i want to replaace, skip etc

how do i change the setting so it assigns a new file number for each scanned pdf?

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello bear100!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your post!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA, and the model  you're referencing is not a model that's sold here in the USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

If you're in the USA, you'll find that inks are sold directly by Canon USA HERE or at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666).

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements