Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROLL PAPER ERROR ISSUE

ImagePROGRAF PRO-2100 I am repeatedly getting the error message "PAPER SIZE NOT RECOGNIZED" when attempting to use upper (supplied) roll holder. I have auto feed set to "ENABLE" and paper retention to "WHILE FEEDING". I have specified 24" roll width....

oncdoc by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LBP7200C 'Printer is performing internal adjustment'

Everytime I print PDF files (also happens to PowerPoint files) in 'Multiple Pages Per Shee' configuration printer goes into "Printer is performing internal adjustment. Wait a moment" after 3 (double sided prints) pages, pauses for a moment and then i...

5207 error

I am getting a 5207 error when I try to print a document. I turn off the printer and unplug it for a few minutes and try again, but I continue to get the error. Anyone know what the problem is and how to resolve it? Thanks.

Re: Mac OS 11.1 Big Sur

I am having a similar problem with a Canon MFP: imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i Using the latest Big Sur Driver for this MFP (for 11.01) on my recently upgraded system (11.1) does not work and results in this error message: 

2020-12-16_16-12-00.png

Canon MF634Cdw: Automatic Document ADF feeder not working

Hello,I have a Canon MF634Cdw which is network connected. Out of the blue after a few months of non use (it's my wife's printer so I'm not exactly sure when this part stopped working), the automatic document feeder has stopped working. There is no To...

dtcbos by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't print to MF644Cdw via WiFi

When we first installed our printer a couple weeks ago, connections were great over WiFi and everything printed. Now, we're having issues where the printer isn't even visible on the network or if it is, you may print to it and it will give you an ero...

nryder by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pigment ink

I am the new owner of an imagePRO-2100. The 700ml tanks will last a very long time. I am wondering if they should be periodically removed and agitated to prevent possible clogging issues. If so, how frequently? Thanks.

oncdoc by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2300 won't allow cartridge change

When I open the door to try to change a non-printing cartridege (no warning message has been shown), the printer's screnn simply warns me that the front cover is open. The installed software also, suddenly, claims that the printer is not connected bu...

OEM compatible inks

At $295/700ml OEM tank, a full ink set purchase for a 12 channel printer will cost half again as much as a new machine. Any thoughts on compatibles would be appreciated.

oncdoc by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pages come out with a red/pink to the whole paper

I have an imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5235 Almost everytime I print with just black, the pages come out just fine.The monement I print with color, the whole piece of paper has a light redish/yellowish tint to it.I've searched as much as I want to on the int...

Capture1.JPG
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements