Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper jam torn off inside imageCLASS MF654Cdw

I was trying to print business cards with my imageCLASS MF654Cdw. The paper jammed and when I tried to pull it out, the paper tore along the perforations. What is left can only be grabbed with tweezers but is very firmly jammed and I don’t want to pu...

IMG_0025.jpeg

imageCLASS MF273dw prints and copies OK but won't scan

MF273dw my first new multi function in years. I can copy from the printer and from my Mac - all using Wifi. What I am unable to do is scan. Ops screen keeps saying connect to computer > no connection. I have downloaded and installed the scanner and p...

NavyGold by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF751Cdw limited scan extent (8.27 x 11 in.)

I have just purchased the Canon #MF751Cdw and have started using it to scan documents. I have a US letter (8.5 x 11 inch - it fits the denoted limit marks on the flatbed scanner bed perfectly, a true 8.5x11 document) paper that I am trying to scan, a...

imageCLASS MF453dw: how to reset System Manager ID/PIN?

We have this printer and print over WiFi from Mac, Windows, Chrome book, and Android devices.At some point it appears the System Manager ID got set - but none of us have any idea what it is.How can we reset/clear/delete this? The printer is not usabl...

Taracat by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF656Cdw Computer can't communicate with scanner

Cannot communicate with any of the scanners. The scanners may not be connected, or may be turned offI'm normally not so negative, but GOSH I HATE CANON! I just bought a Canon MF656CDW and have had problems with it since day 1. Why did I ever switch t...

KPed24 by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS LBP674Cdw How to go back and set up remote UI

hi, we just recently got a color printer model LBP674Cdw. when setting it up the first time I have select no for the Remote UI. now i can't go into the settings without a system management ID and PIN. how do i go back and set that up ? I've tried typ...

pmoua by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass mf264dw manual duplex scanning instructions

My printer, the Imageclass mf264dw is supposed to support manual duplex scanning with its automatic document feeder (ADF) -- how do I set this up? I didn't see any details on the steps for doing this in the "Instructions" section of the Canon MF Scan...

ImageClass LBP162dw PIN reset

I am looking for the procedure to either reset the System Manager PIN or factory reset the printer for Canon ImageClass LBP162dw printers.  They were set up by a previous technician and the PIN used was not documented.  The 7654321 default pin did no...

Resolved! imageCLASS MF656Cdw scanner not scanning to pdf

I had to reinstall my mf656cdw. Printing works fine. Scanning from the lcd panel works, but when I select color scan, it scans as a .jpg, not a pdf. In MF scan utility, color scan data format is set to .pdf. I checked the remote UI, also says scan is...

tenacity_0-1727108742976.png tenacity_1-1727108965019.png
tenacity by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MAXIFY GX1020 USB cable requirements

Can someone please clarify what type of USB cable is needed for the Maxify GX1020 Printer? Is it USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 and is it Type A to Type B, Type A to Type C or something else?                                                                       ...

LatCanon by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements