cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5535i "The Appropriate Paper Size, LTR, is not available."

yanman2008
Apprentice

Hello,

I have a Canon ImageRunner Advance C5535i in my office.  Literally every time anyone sends a print job to the printer, we get an error that "The appropriate paper size, LTR, is not available.  Select another paper size, then press [OK] to start printing.  We have 2 trays full of standard 8.5"x11" letter paper.  We have to press OK for every single job.  Anyone have a solution to this problem?  It is very frustrating.

IMG_0596.JPG 

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

RichardK
Apprentice

Hey

did you vere find a solution to this? It is happening in my office too and driving me completely nuts!

thanks

Kenny

webber72
Apprentice
hey yanman 

Have you tried to fix pager size in printer property section and applied this setting as default ?. It may resolve your problem permanently. 

@yanman2008 wrote:

Hello,

I have a Canon ImageRunner Advance C5535i in my office.  Literally every time anyone sends a print job to the printer, we get an error that "The appropriate paper size, LTR, is not available.  Select another paper size, then press [OK] to start printing.  We have 2 trays full of standard 8.5"x11" letter paper.  We have to press OK for every single job.  Anyone have a solution to this problem usps tracking?  It is very frustrating.

IMG_0596.JPG 

Ant3ney
Apprentice

I had and solved this issue by doing the following on the touch screen of your printer

1. Clicked on Main Menu
  2. Clicked on Settings / Regist. Shortcut
  3. clicked on paper settings
  4. Clicked on tray 1
  5. Clicked on set
  6. In this menu you need to set tray one to the paper size your computer is trying to print to by default. For me it was called "Plain 1 17 bound-20 bound"
  7. Click ok
  8. Print again and you should not have to press ok when you want to print.

Note: I did not have much time to make this solution fool proof. Just use this reply as a guide to solve the issue on your own.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements