cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF8280Cw Slow and late printing

zahree
Apprentice

Dear

i have MF8280Cw machine. I am facing problem with slow , late printing. If give print from pc.1st print come immediately but after 2nd print will take long time showing waiting . i am not understanding the issue.

2nd , internet setting. wifi setting done from printer also from pc. but wifi printing is not working.

i appreciate if some body help me.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Zahree,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide feedback or some trouble shooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you can reply to this message with the information below, we will be able to assist further.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. Are you connecting via USB or is it over an network?
  3. Do you have any problems with the print speed when you make a copy from the glass?

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?                            I am using Win 10 system
  2. Are you connecting via USB or is it over an network?    i connected with usb, but i am getting very late print. 1st print come quickly balance will take several minutes . Wifi is not working. even from printing setting it shows network and get connected. but when give print from Mobile or computer, not showing printer.
  3. Do you have any problems with the print speed when you make a copy from the glass?      I am not using copy from glass. always print from computer  or feeder.
  4. I hope you will provide good solution for both problem ( wifi printing and delay printing 
  5. Thanks

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Zahree,

If you are getting delayed prints over a USB cable connection, it would usually point to the drivers being used or the computer taking longer than expected to process the print job. You can try removing any connections for the printer from the computer and reinstalling the driver to see if it resolves the issue.

1. Press the Windows key and the letter R key at the same time on your keyboard. In the run box that appears, you can type in control printers and click OK.
  2. Right click on any copies of the printer and select remove device.
  3. Once all the connections are gone, you can disconnect the USB cable.
  4. You can download and install the imageCLASS MF8280Cw MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) from our Canon support site using the link HERE..

During the install, you can select the wireless connection to see if the printer is detected over the network or you can select the USB connection option and reconnect the cable when the setup prompts you to connect the cable. Once the setup is complete, you can try printing again to see if the issue has been resolved.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements