Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF743Cdw Won't Print Multiple Copies

Hello we have several MF743Cdw printers and all but 1 is able to print multiple copies. I have checked and rechecked and it looks like all the settings are the same. Yet 1 printer when you select 2 copies from the print screen it just won’t print 2 o...

MF642Cdw not printing cyan or magenta toner

My Canon MF642Cdw has stopped printing the magenta toner and does a weird fade when printing Cyan. This started a little over a year ago, i have now been just using it for BW printing. I replaced all the toners back then and just replaced the Cyan an...

MAXIFY GX7021 Paper Jam

I am having some issues with my Canon Printer is it saying that there is paper jam but I have checked all the locations of the printer and there is no paper jammed what can I do in this situation? 

Windows 11 won't recognize imageCLASS MF4450

Hi.  I was given this printer a couple of days ago; however, I cannot get my Windows 11 pc to recognize it.  I downloaded the driver and the tool box, but I cannot get it to work.  Any suggestions?  Should I give up?  I saw that some people were able...

imageCLASS MF216n W-2 entries print out as squares

hi, we have a basic Canon imageCLASS MF216n laser printer that needs something. i tried printing w2 tax forms from Social Security site and all the info entered came out as small squares.  The tax form wasn't altered, but the specific numbers and let...

caveman by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dissatisfaction with imageCLASS MF644Cdw

I just am curious as to how many people hate this printer? I got this printer for my small business practically the day that my business shut down for Covid. This printer sat in the box for roughly 6/7 months before I got to hook it up and use it. Wh...

Slow printing on MF654Cdw printer

I am on Windows 11 and connected to  WIFI. My printer was printing fast but, now has slowed down. I believe I might have done some paper setting that caused the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jamesF1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow Printing from imageCLASS MF753Cdw

Super slow printing. like 1 pg every 2 mins for theSlow Printing Color ImageClasse mf753 Cdw.Was working fine. This is ridiculous considering the year is 2023 and I paid hundreds of dollars $$$ for this.I want to talk to a real person..

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements