cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIFY MB2320 Printer status : error

wmkaehler
Apprentice

I can't get my printer to work because of an error but it won't tell me what the error is.

5 REPLIES 5

James_C

Hello

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

What is the exact model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?

Which Computer Operating System are you using (Windows 7/8/10/11 or macOS 10/11/12)?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE to search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have an MB2320 and using Windows 10

The issue could be caused by a driver issue on the computer or the connection. We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance. For a more immediate answer, you can contact support at 1-800-652-2666.

1. Does the error message appear on our computer screen or is it on the printer's display screen? If it is on the printer, what error code appears with the message?
  2. Are you connecting via USB or is it over a network?

The error message appears on my computer screen. I'm using a Wi-Fi network connection.

Hello Wmkaehler,

If you are getting an error on the computer and can't view the message, you can try removing the printer from your printer list and reinstalling the drivers for the printer from our support site.

1. Press the Windows key and the letter R key at the same time on your keyboard. In the run box that appears, you can type in control printers and click OK.
  2. Right click on any copies of the MB2300 series and select remove device.
  3. Download the MB2300 series MP drivers from our Canon USA support site using the link HERE.
  4. Double click or open the downloaded file to begin the installation.

If the computer is unable to detect the printer over the network during the setup, you can try reconnecting the printer to your network using the steps in the link HERE. If you continue to have issues, I would suggest contacting support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist.

Announcements