05-20-2018 11:26 PM
The paper keeps jamming (binding up) where the roller meet the toner carfridge. I marked the toner cylinder and it DOES turn.
Everything there seems fine.
I just got it so i don't know if the roller was replaced with the wrong type maybe?????
Can someone tell me what to troubleshoot???
05-22-2018 07:13 PM
Please try these basic steps when feeding paper in the unit.
1. Check that the paper weight being used is within spec of 20 lb.
2. Check that the paper guides are being used to hold the paper in place.
3. Check that the ADF tray or cassette is not overloaded.
If the paper is jamming at the fixing assembly
perform the following steps to remove the paper jam.
1. Lift the platen unit lever and slide the platen unit.
2. Open the cartridge cover.
3. Remove the cartridge from the machine.
4. Flip the transfer guide.
5. Gently remove any jammed paper from inside the main unit.
6. Return the cartridge back into the machine, and then close the cartridge cover.
7. Open the right cover.
8. Gently remove any jammed paper from inside the main unit, then close the right cover.
9. Pull out the cassette and reset any paper stuck out of the cassette. Then, push the cassette back into the main unit.
10. Slide the platen unit to the original position.
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:
03/02/2023: New Firmware Updates Are Available:EOS R7 - Version 1.3.0EOS R10 - Version 1.3.0
2/07/2023: New product announcements!EOS R8 EOS R50RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STMRF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STMRF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM
Canon U.S.A Inc. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or part without permission is prohibited.